CRMS Annual Fund
We believe a CRMS education can forge people who transform the world.
The CRMS Annual Fund inspires support from our community to enhance the people and programs of Colorado Rocky Mountain School and elevate the student experience.
CRMS challenges each student to forge character, resilience, and confidence as they develop the inner resources to lead a fulfilling life.
By supporting the Annual Fund, you make these experiences possible and help provide students with the foundation they need to succeed as graduates.
What will you Forge at CRMS with a gift to the Annual Fund?
Your gift to the Annual Fund helps fund the following each year:
- Public land use fees for backcountry trips
- Scholarships & financial aid
- Service crew supplies & tools
- Faculty professional development
- Arts materials
- Chemistry beakers & petri dishes
- Software licenses
- Soccer equipment & travel
- Advisee program expenses
- Library materials & subscriptions
- Outdoor equipment
THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Alumni and Parent Relations Manager
Director of Development
Development Database Manager
Questions? Contact Tim O'Keefe, Director of Annual Giving at 970-963-2562.