- This event has passed.
Spring Trip allows the entire school to undertake expeditions that explore the mesas, rivers, and canyons of the American Southwest. Students and faculty embark on exciting and challenging experiences that build upon and utilize skills learned during Wilderness and Fall Trip. Students discover more about their strengths as they realize their individual roles within group settings.
Sample Spring Trip offerings include:
- Canoeing and hiking Green River
- Rock climbing Shelf Road, Indian Creek, San Rafael Swell
- Backpacking Death Hollow, Slickhorn Canyon
- Canyoneering Gravel and Long canyons, Robbers’ Roost
- Mountain biking Kokopelli Trail