Wednesday, December 13, 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
What is Oystermeister? Seven times each school year, students and faculty come together for a school-wide, fun-for-all athletic event. Students pay an entry fee of $1 each to participate and all funds raised support student clubs. Regardless of ability, we invite the entire CRMS community to join in – and don’t forget your school spirit, costume, and friendly competition!
The 7 events are:
- Open water pond swim and party
- Campus course cycling time trial
- 2.5-mile trail run on Tick Ridge
- Rock climbing – bouldering in the CRMS Gym
- 5K Nordic ski (skate or classic) at Spring Gulch
- Alpine downhill at the Snowmass Ski Area NASTAR course
- Kayaking race starting at River Valley Ranch and ending at CRMS
To read more about the CRMS Oystermeiser tradition, visit the CRMS blog.