CRMS Holiday Treats
Are you looking for a simple recipe with a holiday twist? Why not try a favorite from the Bar Fork…Reindeer Cookies.
- 1 package of Ritz crackers
- 6 oz Peanut butter
- 16 oz dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Red M&M’s (they usually sell green and red ones for the holidays)
- 1 package of White Chocolate chips
- 1 package of Pretzel twists
- In a double boiler add chocolate and vegetable oil and place on medium heat until melted and smooth.
- Spread peanut butter onto a Ritz cracker and place another cracker on top to make a sandwich.
- Dip peanut butter sandwiches into melted chocolate coating the entire sandwich and place on a cold tray with foil.
- Dip ends of two pretzels into the chocolate and place them on top of the coated sandwich to make antlers.
- Place a red M&M in the center for the nose and two white chocolate chips above for the eyes.
- Dip the back of a small spoon into the melted chocolate and place a small dark spot on each of the white chocolate chips to create eyeballs.
- Leave your sandwich to cool at room temperature until chocolate is hardened.
- Remove from the foil and arrange on a decorative plate.
Tags from the story