Supporting the Arts and Active Programs
The 2016 CRMS Raffle & Silent Auction is Saturday, October 29 during Family Weekend. This year we have 8 fabulous raffle prizes in a variety of price points! Need not be present to win.
$20 per ticket // Value $4,600
** Can be exchanged at Basalt Bike & Ski for any item of equal or lesser value. No cash value. Shipping is available for an added charge.
$1,000 per ticket // 1-in-10 chance to win
Value $10,000 - Truly Priceless
• The Carib House
//Magnificient 5-bedroom Villa with pool in Turtle Bay, Antigua
• Sleeps 10 comfortably
• Includes airport transfers and daily maid service
• Owners will welcome you to the Island and help assist in planning Island activities and arrange a local chef or babysitting services, if needed (winners expense)
• Some blackout dates apply, including Christmas and race regattas. Subject to availability
• Taxes are included. Click here to learn more
Generously donated by Lou & Johnny Tubbs CP '18
Spectacular 7- Night Stay in London - SOLD OUT
Generously donated by Bela & Ellen Hatvany GP'16
Generously donated by: Paige Price
HAMILTON VIP Experience in NEW YORK - SOLD OUT
$350 per ticket // 1-in-10 chance to win
• Two tickets (section 105 row 7 seats 23 & 24) to Broncos vs Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 2:25 p.m.
• 2-night Deluxe Stay at The Crawford Hotel
• $75 gift certificate to Snooze Restaurant
• $75 gift certificate to Work and Class Restaurant
• $100 gift certificate to Postino Wine Cafe in LoHi
Generously donated by Dave '72 & Cynthia Oberman and David Birzon P'17
$500 per ticket // 1-in-10 chance to win
• 7 - Night Stay in a Private Family Condo
• 4,000 Sq Feet condo // sleeps 13
• $100 gift certificate to Cosmopolitan Restaurant
• Walking distance from the Mountain Market and Gondola
• Outdoor community hot tub and game room
• Some blackout dates apply, including Christmas week. Subject to availability. Valid through November 2017.
Generously donated by Charles and Judy Eaton GP '19
$300 per ticket // 1-in-10 chance to win
• (2) Food & Wine Classic in Aspen passes (consumer passes)
• Event is June 16 - 18, 2017
• Passes are valid for all grand tastings and consumer seminars.
Generously donated by: Food & Wine Magazine
$250 per ticket // 1-in-10 chance to win
• A 5-night stay in a 2 bedroom apartment. Sleeps 4.
Winner will book through vrbo.com
- All vrbo rules apply.
• Two (2) Movie Passes to the Crystal Theatre in Carbondale
• $50 Phat Thai
• Valid through October 31, 2017
Generously donated by Nina & Jess Pederson AIA Architect and P'19, '20
Click here to purchase tickets online
until Saturday, October 29, 2016 at 3:00 p.m.
Tickets may also be available during Family Weekend, if any remain available.
Please click here for the raffle rules and information.
Contact Elizabeth Reynolds
, Special Events Coordinator with any additional questions.
Colorado Rocky Mountain School Board of Trustees
Raffle License Number #2016- 11089
Waiting for content.
Waiting for content.