PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Registrar’s duties consist of the following main functions:
1. Read and transcribe student records
2. Verify credit requirements and recommend curriculum
3. Schedule all classes and exams
4. Compile grades and GPAs
5. Prepare official transcripts for past and present students
6. Maintain student files, past and present
7. AP Coordinator assistant
8. Coordinate outside assessments (AP, WrAP, PSAT)
1. Maintain master schedule
2. Maintain school’s information management system
3. Keep sport/work crew information current on school’s information management system
4. Oversee data transfers from admission database to the information system
5. Maintain course and roster information between the school’s information management system and learning management system
6. Update Google Faculty Calendar
7. Complete CHSAA forms
1. Coordinate student placement assessments (math, etc.)
2. Support for administration: Academic Dean, Dean of Students, Director of Active Curriculum, Outdoor Program Director, College Counselor, Learning Specialist
3. Send C- notification and mid-quarter grade updates email to faculty
4. Print honor roll reports and letters, track in excel
5. Print Study hall schedules provide to students and study hall faculty
6. Input student data in tracking format (SAT, PSAT, SSAT, etc.)
7. Other projects and reports as requested.
1. Three years’ experience routinely performing duties of similar nature; database maintenance and customer service
2. Proficiency with Windows operating system, Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel), and email communication.
3. Employment conditional on satisfactory completion of a background check including criminal and motor vehicle.
4. Data analysis preferred, but not required.
Must be personable, a self-starter, willing to learn and well-organized individual, and have a customer service mindset. Good communications skills, continuous contact with staff, students, and the public.
SAFETY HAZARDS OF THE JOB
1. General office working conditions including sitting for extended periods and occasional lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
2. Work performed primarily in an office setting but requires daily movement between various school buildings in outdoor environments.
Nothing in this job description restricts the ability of CRMS to assign, reassign, or eliminate duties and responsibilities of this job either orally or in writing. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other instructions and duties.
Submit a resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
as well as complete the CRMS Application for Employment